Pit Cleaning Instructions
You Will Need:
(We suggest an electric one with 1200-1500 psi)
2 Gallon Pump Sprayer
(fill with 32 oz of cleaner, fill rest with cold water)
(Sold in 5-gallon pails)
Charles Christian Distributing Co., Inc.
800-770-1121 to order
- This cleaning should be performed on a weekly schedule in order to keep your smoker in top shape and void of extra buildup.
- Open drain on pit to drain grease using buckets if not connected to a sewer line.
- Close drain, spray inside of pit with HOT water to dampen.
- Spray inside of pit including racks, shelves, and fan with pit cleaner solution using pump sprayer.
- Close pit and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Open the drain and spray the interior with pressure washer, repeat as needed.